- Rolling Service Overview
- General Features
- Models 610 & 620
- Model 625
- Door Detail Brochures
ROLLING SERVICE DOORS
Overhead Door® offers rolling service doors that are as strong and durable, as they are handsome and versatile. Design versatility is afforded by the widest array of options in the industry, including a selection of slat profiles, curtain materials, finishes and colors, electric operation, and special features for unique applications. Each of our rolling service doors is computer-designed for precise fitting of components, simpler installation, lower maintenance costs and trouble-free operation for life. The result is a door tough enough to perform exceptionally well in demanding industrial environments - and handsome enough to meet exacting aesthetic requirements.
GENERAL FEATURES AND BENEFITS
A Comprehensive Line of Rolling Service Doors
- Galvanized steel, stainless steel and aluminum doors in a variety of gauges, slat profiles, finishes and options
- Standard door widths up to 30' (9144 mm) and 28' (8534 mm) in height, and custom door sizes up to 1500 sq. ft. (139,355 sq.mm)
- Rolling service doors for heavy-duty, medium-duty and light-duty applications
- Coil-Away™ 600 Series door offers an economical solution for openings to 16' wide and 16' high (4877 mm and 4877 mm)
- Stormtite™ 620 and Stormtite™ 625 Series insulated doors provide extra protection against the elements
Solid Construction for Reliable Operation Over the Long Term
- Solid construction withstands wind loading of 20 psf, with a higher wind load option to meet specifications
- Guide designed to ensure smooth curtain operation
- Steel brackets provide additional strength
- Helical torsion springs designed for 20,000 cycles, with high usage option to 100,000 cycles
Computer Designed for Precision Operation
- Each door is computer-designed to ensure precision manufacturing and facilitate installation
- Computer-matched door counterbalance system and optional motor operator promote precision operation and performance
A Host of Standard Features and Available Options
- Roll-formed galvanized steel, stainless steel or aluminum curtains in weights from 26 to 14 gauge (not all gauges available in all materials)
- Curved or flat slats in a range of sizes and profiles, including the C-600, a 6" (152 mm), 1 3/8" (35 mm) curved slat for heavy-duty applications
- Finishes include primed and painted steel, powder-coated paint finish in 197 premium colors or color-matched to specification, as well as clear or colored anodized aluminum
- Face of wall mounting is standard with between-jambs mounting available for medium- and heavy-duty doors
- Push-up, chain-hoist, crank or motor operation available
- Electric motor option with an array of radio and remote controls simplifies door operation
- Ventilated slats with perforations or fenestration extend applications to open-air environments (610 Series only)
- Weatherstripping (620 Series) and/or insulated slats (625 Series) offer additional protection against air infiltration
- High-usage package and pedestrian pass doors available for special applications
Models 610 & 620
The 610 Series. The Best-Selling Door of Our Rolling Steel Line.
The 610 Series is a perennial best-seller for good reason. Its standard features exceed the norm for quality, and a myriad of options allows true customization. The 610 is built with a standard galvanized steel curtain, or an optional stainless steel or aluminum curtain. The standard curtain slat is the attractive C-187 profile up to 15’ 4” (4.7 m) wide, and C-275 is standard over 15’ 4” (4.7 m). The C-275 and flat F-265 slats with either perforation or fenestration for air and light infiltration are options. Finishes range from 197 standard powder-coat colors or matched to your specification (optional) for steel slats, to No. 2b or No. 4 mill finishes for stainless slats, or mill, clear- or bronze anodized finishes for aluminum curtains. A host of other options — including motor operation, pass doors, exhaust ports, between-jambs mounting, cylinder locks and special usage packages — allow the 610 to be adapted to any environment.
The Stormtite™ 620 Series. An Airtight Solution for Heavy-Duty Applications.
The Stormtite™ 620 Series is an ideal choice for keeping climate controlled air in and the elements out. Like the 610 Series, the Stormtite™ 620 offers the option of a steel, stainless steel or aluminum curtain in an array of finishes and colors. For enhanced thermal efficiency, the 620 is furnished with flat slat profiles only, as well as weatherstripping on the exterior side of the guides, on the bottom bar and a hood baffle. Additional weatherseals are available as options on the interior side of the guides and hood lintel.
Low Maintenance, Maximum Field Serviceability.
The 610 and 620 Series are built for long-lasting service with low maintenance requirements. Steel guides, brackets and hood enhance door life. Steel curtains are factory-finished with a rust-inhibited roll coating process that incorporates a bakedon primer and polyester top coat to eliminate field painting and improve finish life. Aluminum slats are offered with mill or anodized finishes for-long-lasting good looks. (Stainless steel in mill finish [#2B] or brushed [#4]). Our branded motor operators are built to meet the exacting specification of our rolling service doors to provide precise and reliable door operation for years to come.
A Full-Featured Rolling Door With Added Thermal Protection.
The Stormtite™ 625 offers a complement of standard features plus the benefit of moderate protection against thermal transfer. The door’s insulated F-265i slats incorporate a CFC-free, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation that minimizes air infiltration and provides R-values to 7.7 (1.35 W/Msq).* Thermal efficiency is enhanced by vinyl weatherstripping on the bottom bar, exterior curtain-side guide at each jamb, and along the hood baffle. Additional weatherseals are optionally available on the interior side guide and lintel.
A Dependable, Durable Low-Maintenance Door.
The Stormtite™ 625 is computer-designed and solidly constructed for dependable, long-lived operation and low maintenance. Guides, bottom bar, brackets and hood are all fabricated of steel, and the door’s counterbalance assembly features a helical torsion spring designed for standard 20,000-cycles. Steel curtains are factory-finish with a rust-inhibited roll coating process that incorporate a baked-on primer and polyester top coat to eliminate field painting and improve finish life. Stainless steel and aluminum slats are offered with mill or anodized finish for-long-lasting good looks. And if you opt for electric operation, our branded motor operators are built to meet the exacting specification of our rolling service doors — providing safe, precise and reliable operation for years to come.
Many Options, Customized Solutions.
A wide array of options allow you to customize the Stormtite™ 625 to your project’s needs. Material choices include 24-gauge galvanized steel front slat curtain as the standard, with 20 or 22-gauge steel, stainless steel or .040” (1 mm) aluminum as options. On steel slats, the standard finish is gray, tan, brown or white baked-on polyester paint. See chart above for more details on finish options. Between-jambs mounting is offered as an alternative to standard face-of-wall installation. For larger or heavy-usage doors, the option of electric operation simplifies operation, while a host of safety features protect workers, equipment and products from injury or damage.
AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
For your convenience, detailed information for Rolling Service Door Selections are available for download in Adobe PDF format.
|Commercial Doors Brochures and Literature