- RHX Advantages
- Detailed View
- Selection Charts, Accessories, and Full Details
Advanced Innovation and Superior Functionality
The RHX™ offers new state-of-the-art performance features:
- Easy limit setting with Limit Lock™ – an electro/mechanical limit sensor that makes it easy to set and maintain limits
- Voltage freedom with Voltamatic™ – one unit for single phase voltages (115/208/230V), one unit for three phase voltages (208/230/460V) and one unit for three phase 575V
- Extra door system durability with Progressive Braking* – DC brake system brings the door to a soft stop for less wear and tear on the system
- Easy installation and trouble-shooting with 16 character LCD display – intelligent menu structure and expanded self-diagnostics
- Advanced radio receiver system with auto seek frequency range – quickly and easily learns up to 250 CodeDodger® transmitters. This system will automatically cycle between 315 and 390 frequencies. It can add and delete transmitters from the menu and easily identify which transmitters are operating the door.
- True gear head system – this system’s primary drive reduction is via worm gear running in oil bath, which provides reliable operation
A wide variety of mounting options are available to fit any application including:
Sectional Doors: Standard, Side mount, and Dual Trolley applications. All models come standard with the DC brake system. Side-mount and Center-mount chain couple or direct couple to the door shaft with hoist. Hoist models are left or right hand adjustable in the field.
Rolling Steel Doors: With hoist, front of hood, top of hood, bench mount, and wall-mount applications. Hoist models are left or right hand adjustable in the field.
Continuous duty motor available in ½, ¾, 1 and 3* horsepower, single or three-phase. Totally enclosed nonventilated (TENV) construction and totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) construction units are available as options. 3* horsepower models come standard with (TEFC) construction.
On Board Radio Receiver
This standard feature can add radio functionality to every job with no additional cost for the receiver. Stores up to 250 CodeDodger® transmitters including the new commercial dual frequency cycling versions.
Primary reduction is worm gear running in oil bath. Secondary reduction is by chain and sprocket.
Provides fast, easy installation and prevents chain slacking. Available as an optional kit for sectional side/center mount and hoist units.
For sectional, options include:
• 14 RPM kit
• 26 RPM kit
* 3 horsepower motor will be available late 2010
Mechanical Brake System
24V DC Disc Brake. Fewer mechanical parts for improved reliability.
Clutch (standard with trolley; optional with hoist)
Adjustable disc-type helps protect door and operator from major damage should the door meet an obstruction. (Included in 14 and 26 RPM direct couple mounting kits)
LCD (liquid crystal display) clearly indicates the exact number of cycles logged for easy maintenance support.
Output shaft of the optional direct coupling kits can be moved from one side to the other, providing flexible installation options.
Trolley Rail Assembly
High strength 2 inch structural angle for added strength and durability.
NEMA 4/4X Operators (Optional)
Available for wet, dusty and corrosive environments.
New CodeDodger® Commercial Dual Frequency Cycling Transmitters (Optional)
Available in 1,2,3,4-button and Open/Close/Stop versions. Automatically operates at both 315 and 390 MHz every time a button is pressed.
RHX™ operator features a 2-year or 20,000 cycle limited warranty. See installation manual for complete limitations and details.
AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
For your convenience, detailed information about the RHX Commercial Door Operator is available for download in Adobe PDF format. Get all of the available operator selection chart details and information about optional accessories.
|Commercial Doors Brochures and Literature