- Thermacore Overview
- Panel Styles and Colors
- Standard Windows
- Additional Info
Thermacore is our premier steel-insulated doors, featuring our patented metal-foam-metal sandwich construction providing the highest R-value levels for exceptional thermal efficiency. Thermacore doors feature a wood-grain embossment to enhance the appearance of your door.
Thermacore Door Profile:
- Patented metal-foam-metal sandwich construction
- R-values up to 17.50
- CFC-free foamed in place polyurethane insulation
- EPDM between section seals minimize air infiltration and thermal transfer
- Hot-dipped, galvanized steel sections resist rust and corrosion
- Bulb-type bottom weather seal shuts out the elements
Wind Load-Rated Door
Our WindStorm™ wind load rated system is available on selected products to meet regulations for a variety of windspeeds, ensuring your door is built to withstand varying wind conditions, including hurricane-force winds, and meet the most stringent local building codes.
Choose standard panels or flush panels. Features a continuous layer of foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation sandwiched between two layers of rust-resistant, corrosion resistant steel.
AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
How-to information and frequently-asked-questions are available from within our