Considerations when choosing a commercial garage door.
Following are the major points to consider when choosing a commercial garage door:
- Usage application - suitability of the door for its intended purpose
- Availability of the door and availability of replacement parts
- Service availability - inoperability will cost your business money
- Insulation and weatherization
- Door size
- Ease of use
- Ease of maintenance
- Peripherals such as dock equipment and dock seals
- Trained and experienced personnel to service the door and its operator
- Standard and custom options to make the door more efficient and profitable for your business
- Warranties - be sure the company you're buying from can conduct warranty repair or service. See it in writing.
For in-depth information view the Overhead Door Architect's Design Manual.