- RSX Advantages
- Detailed View
- Selection Charts, Accessories, and Full Details
Advanced Innovation and Superior Functionality
The RSX™ offers new state-of-the-art performance features:
- Easy limit setting with Limit Lock™ – a patent pending electro/mechanical limit sensor that makes it easy to set and maintain limits*
- Voltage freedom with Voltamatic™ – one unit for single phase voltages (115/208/230V), one unit for three phase voltages (208/230/460V) and one unit for three phase 575V
- Extra door system durability with Progressive Braking** – DC brake system brings the door to a soft stop for less wear and tear on the system
- Easy installation and trouble-shooting with Einstein Logic™ – intelligent menu structure and expanded self-diagnostics
- Extra safety and security with Advanced Radio Receiver System – stores up to 250 CodeDodger® transmitters including the new commercial dual frequency cycling versions*
- No adjustment needed with Super Belt™ – automatically adjusts itself to the correct tension*
**patents # 6,737,823 and # 6,388,412
A wide variety of mounting options are available to fit any application including:
Sectional Doors: Trolley, Sidemount Trolley, and Dual Trolley. Trolley available with or without brake (no brake models available in 1/2 horsepower models only). Sidemount and Centermount direct couple to the door shaft with or without hoist. Hoist models are left-hand or right-hand.
Rolling Steel Doors: With or without hoist, front of hood, top of hood, wall-mount. Hoist models are lefthand or right-hand.
Continuous duty motor available in 1/2, 3/4 and 1 horsepower, single or three-phase. Totally enclosed non-ventilated (TENV) construction and totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) construction units are available as options.
On Board Radio Receiver
This standard feature can add radio functionality to every job with no additional cost for the receiver.
Primary reduction is Super Belt™, an auto tension poly-V flex belt that does not require adjustment. Secondary reduction is by chain and sprocket.
Provides fast, easy installation with fewer parts and better structured support. Prevents chain slacking. Available on sectional side/centermount jackshaft and hoist units.
Mechanical Brake System
24V DC Disc Brake. Fewer mechanical parts for improved reliability.
Adjustable disc-type helps protect door and operator from major damage should the door meet an obstruction.
LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) clearly indicates the exact number or cycles logged for easy maintenance support.
Output shaft can be moved from one side to the other, providing flexible installation options.
Trolley Rail Assembly
High strength 2 inches rolled angle track for added strength and durability.
NEMA 4/4X Operators (Optional)
Available for wet, dusty and corrosive environments.
New CodeDodger® Commercial Dual Frequency Cycling Transmitters (Optional)
Available in 1, 2, 3, 4-button and Open/Close/Stop versions. Automatically operates at both 315 and 390 MHz every time a button is pressed.
RSX™ operator features a 2-year or 20,000 cycle limited warranty. See installation manual for complete limitations and details.
AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
For your convenience, detailed information about the RSX Commercial Door Operator is available for download in Adobe PDF format. Get all of the available operator selection chart details and information about optional accessories.
|Commercial Doors Brochures and Literature